April 13, 2012

John Malkovich praises Diego

Last Wednesday in Mexico City, John Malkovich hold a press conference to talk about his new play “The Infernal Comedy”, which is being produced by Diego. 

 During the press conference, John had only nice things to say about Diego:

“Diego is a very bright, talented and lovely person. Both myself and my production company continue to work with him, we were executive producers of 'Abel' and now we are working on the movie about Cesar Chavez. I always learn something from the people I work with, and Diego is a very talented and intelligent actor.” 

Source: Quien.com

And here is a video interview with John in which he shows his admiration towards Diego:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
Source: Ventaneando (Azteca TV)

1 comment:

Carole said...

Nice vidéo , Cris .
I would not have say better about Diego (or maybe ?)
I'm impressed , John is amazing : Calm , intuitive , mesmerizing !
Again , again , tell us about Diego again !